Student of the Month-
1. On average how much do you study a week?
Answer- "I don't study"
A- "Very proud, they're surprised."
3. Do your parents push you and encourage you?
A- "They are very encouraging"
4. How do you react to low grades?
A- "I go to the teacher and ask for extra credit"
5. Do you feel like you really earned student of the month?
A- "I think I am very deserving."
A- "I look forward to college."
7. Does having a boy(girl)friend distract you?
A-"Yes, it distracts me."
8. Do you still have a enough time for your friends?
A- "I always hang out with my friends so yes."
9. What's your favorite class?
A- "Photo journalism, cause we can goof off."
10. Do you have any secrets to such a successful grade?
A- "I do my school work."
11. What college do you hope to go to?
A- "Texas state, cause it's a good school and close to where i live."
12. Have you been doing good in school for a long time? How long?
A- Since I was in Elementary school"
13. What is more important to you popularity or smarts?
A.- "Smarts, I honestly want to be smart, not or nerd though."
14. How much time do you spend in the library?
A.- "I never go to the fucking library"
15. Do you have a schedule you follow?
A. "No, I just take everything day by day."
16. Any kind of routines you have in the morning to jump start your day?
A.- " I take a shower first thing in the morning"
17. Do you eat any kind of brain foods?
A- "I like fruit."
18. Do you see yourself as a role model?
A.- "I think I'm somebody someone could look up to."
19. What do you want to be when you get older?
A.- " A teacher, hahah. I really do! I'm going to be a teacher."
20. How long have you had this plan?A.- "Since sophomore year."