Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2009 favorites.


I like this picture because of the kids' faces. Some look excited for their little graduation that has been set up, others confused. The photographer balanced it out with two kids in focus on either side of one little girl. The other kids out of focus in the back more add a lot more depth to the photo and gives it more of a story.











For starters, this picture is more my "scene" you could say. I love how the singer is kneeling down, super into it. The photographer used the good lightning to his advantage. And there is a lot of emotion in this. It seems like the show was much better then it really was, judging by the crowd.
















I love how abstract this is. I would have never guessed it was a shit load of rice. The photographer used really good shapes and shading.

No comments: