Thursday, January 7, 2010

Portraits
















For a photo to be good it should be captivating. A person should be able to see it and play a story in their head. Its should be ORIGINAL. Not cliche and over done. A photographer's style and the person in the picture's personality should be clear. They say a picture is worth a 1000 words, and its true. I want to be able to see a picture and be inspired. To me thats what makes a good picture.
For my potraits I want to do an enviromental shot. I want to be able to tell a story or describe either me or the persons personality, and emotions. For my self portrait I want to express myself most defiantly, I'm not sure what to express about myself though. There's nothing too important about me or special that sticks out especially. How do I express non importance? Eh, I'll figure something out.

No comments: