Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My Christmas Break (wish it didn't end)

My favorite memory from my break was sitting on the street with some friends New Years Eve and popping fireworks, black cats. It's not that I didn't do other stuff over the break and that's all I have to talk about and I'm not really sure why I liked it so much. It was just calming, but exciting at the same time.
I didn't do too much of anything besides hang out with some friends. Nothing exactly school appropriate. Unless you'd like to hear it. I did have a lot of fun adventuring, wandering wherever our feet would take us, I always appreciate some good air and adventure.
Nothing very interesting has happened to me this year. I'm a boring person in reality. Just a little crazy. Maybe I'll remember a few parties. Oh uhmmm, a four foot something, yeah, I'll remember that..

:)

No comments: